June 26th: New video by HSE to teach children how to wash their hands correctly. This is really important for now and in September when we return to school. Please have a look : https://youtu.be/EfQvLT0sKNc
- June 23rd: Booklists are now available on our Classes tab above.
- June 23rd:The Principal’s End of Year Report link is now up on the Board of Management page.
- The Admission Policy has also been put up on our School Policies page.
- June 23rd: The Sports Week Gallery is now up on the School Closure Page
- June 18th: Please read the letter from Ms.Sadlier HERE regarding the return of school books and equipment scheduled for next Thursday 25th 9am – 12pm and Friday 26th June 3pm – 6pm
- June 18th: Important Dates for Confirmation and First Holy Communion:New dates have been set for the 6th class Confirmation which will now take place on Wednesday 29th July at 11 am in St.Michael’s Church Gorey.
- The First Holy Communion will be held in St.Michael’s Church Gorey on Thursday 30th July at 11am.
- June 16th : Our Green/Great Outdoors PowerPoint is now up on our School Closure Page so have a look at all the super photos we received.
- June 15th: It’s sports week so check out our School Closure Page for details.
- June 5th: Check out our School Closure Page to view our galleries from the last few weeks and to see whats new for June 8th
- Ms.Sadlier has updated the school padlet with some nice Well Being resources so why not have a look here
- 20th May The staff have left a message for you all on our School Closure Page so have a look .
- 5th May – New information on our School Closure page including a letter from Ms. Sadlier.
- 3rd class have been learning ukulele this year through the Music Generation program. Diarmuid Comerford has created links to help you keep up your practice at home. You’ll find them in your emails that we send home.
St Kevin’s N.S. is a Catholic primary school. Our mission statement is to “TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED”.
Our school seeks to ensure that all its pupils are educated and nurtured in an environment that is caring, considerate and tolerant and respects the individuality of each child. The staff at St.Kevin’s N.S. aims to help children to develop skills, attitudes and values which will bring happiness and fulfilment to their lives.