Suggestions for Emergency Work in the event of school closure.
- Write sentences using each spelling word from the current or previous week.
- Find definitions for spelling words.
- Spelling activities from the note in the spelling folder.
- Write a book or movie review with a summary, predictions, recommendations and opinions.
- Choose a favourite character from a book or film and write a character profile – appearance, personality, background etc. Illustrate it.
- Go to the homework section of previous chapters in our maths book and practice questions.
- Write about any topic which we have studied in SESE. Research it further and discuss it at home for oral language work.
- Work on times tables by revising orally or playing games online.
- Set yourself tables speed challenges – how many can you answer in 1 minute? etc