Suggestions for Emergency Work in the event of school closure.
- Write out answers to the questions that we have read and answered orally from our “Read at Home” books.
- Write about any topic which we have studied. Highlight key words and illustrate your work.
- Work on times tables by revising orally or playing games online e.g. Schoolhouse Rock website.
- Set yourself tables speed challenges – how many can you answer in 1 minute? etc.
- Practice handwriting.
- Keep a diary of events/activities and illustrate it.
links for 3rd Class