Suggestions for Emergency Work in the event of school closure.
- Write out answers to the questions that we have read and answered orally from our “Read at Home” books.
- Write about any topic which we have studied. Highlight key words and illustrate your work.
- Revise all your times tables by revising orally or playing games online e.g. Schoolhouse Rock website.
- Set yourself tables speed challenges – how many can you answer in 1 minute? etc.
- Finish any pages in Maths Mate 5 that you have not fully completed. Do not start new pages please.
- Play maths games on the Cracking Maths website .
- Listen to Béal Beo cd and read back over the stories we have covered .
- Revise your verbs sheet in Irish.
- Write a blurb for novels we have covered in school.
- Revise old spelling sheets.
- Write a book/movie review.
- Write a series of diary entries from a soldier in WW1/Aztec Warrior.
Useful links for 5th